This CD file contains some of the great collaborations I’ve been a part of over the last year. You can play and download individual tracks in the player below. Also, there is a link to download a zipped file that will allow you to burn your own CD. Instructions are underneath the playlist.
- East St Louis Toodle oo Steve Keith
- Fall Apart Blues Steve Keith
- Words @doesdwars, @kiwichrys, @steve2k2
- Well Wishes @kiwichrys, @thelonewulfproject, @steve2k2
- Every Night @kiwichrys , @steve2k2
- Harvest Moon @mojoespage, @kiwichrys, @steve2k2
- Always Remember Us This Way @kiwichrys, @steve2k2
- I Can't Make You Love Me @steve2k2, @cocobark, @kiwichrys
- Night From Day @eungang, @steve2k2
- The Other Day @eungang, @steve2k2, @textured_grooves
- San Tropez @eungang, @steve2k2
- Lucky Man @eungang,@steve2k2,@textured_grooves,@the_mooney_blues
- From the Beginning @steve2k2, @thelonewulfproject
- The Nameless Heights @eungang, @steve2k2, @textured_grooves
- Norwegian Wood @steve2k2, @eipi, @eungang
- Imagine @steve2k2, @eipi
- Wild World @steve2k2, @eipi, @eungang
- Dance Class @paranoidcitizen,@gbailey,@steve2k2
- We'll Get By @jannasyn,@steve2k2
- Vibe Girl @steve2k2
Click the link below to download the zip file. Once it finishes, unzip it to your hard drive.Get Disk 2
After you have unzipped the file, put a blank CD into your CD drive and click on the .cue file to start the process.
Here is what it looks like on my computer:
To download Disk One which you can burn to your own CD, click here.
To download imgburn and also get more information on how to install and use it, click here.